- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
PrimoPDF is fully compatible with:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
PrimoPDF is also compatible with ▼▲
Versions of PrimoPDF
|PrimoPDF 18.104.22.168 30/07/10||Free||English||
|PrimoPDF 22.214.171.124 03/02/11||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Create PDFs for free!
- Double byte character support, enhanced support for Microsoft Windows 98, ME, and NT, PDF viewing support for non-Windows environments, and full support for 64-bit machines
- Secure PDFs with 40-/128-bit encryption, allowing the highest level of security for your PDF files. Settings include password to open, password to change, disable printing, disable text/graphics copying, disable commenting, disable text editing, disable page addition.
- Add document information (e.g. title, author, subject, keywords) to converted PDF files, resulting in faster and easier searching of PDF documents.
- Free to use
- Converts PDFs very quickly
- Doesn't change text when converting
- Sometimes reformats graphics
- Doesn't use Windows file saving format
Questions and answers PrimoPDF
Trying to convert an Excel Worksheet into a PDF, can only save 23 pages, is there a capacity issue ?
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for PrimoPDF
Searches PrimoPDFView all
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.